FORCED CIRCULATION SYSTEM WITH HEAT PUMP WATER HEATER
The solar thermal system BOLLYTERM® HP CVT
guarantees total coverage of DHW demand even
in the most difficult climatic conditions with
renewable energy sources through the integrated
heat pump and the solar collectors with Cordivari
vacuum technology CVT.
The high C.O.P guarantees maximum energy
savings in support of the CVT collectors and the
specific calorifier for solar systems that maximizes
the performances of both energy sources by
configuring a system with energy efficiency class
High selective solar vacuum tube collector PVD, of
the type Sydney with heat pipe technology.
- Anodized aluminum structure.
- Parabolic concentrator mirror CPC
- Impact test according to EN 12975 and EN 9806
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CALORIFIER
- Model BOLLYTERM® HP with fixed solar heat
exchanger and integrated heat pump with
condenser coiled outside the storage tank
- Tank in carbon steel
- 1500 watt electrical heater integration included
with boost function
- Insulation of rigid polyurethane foam with high
thermal insulation. External PVC cover.
- Internal Polywarm coating, suitable for drinking
water according to 98/83/CE and subsequent
amendments and DHW certification of internal
Polywarm treatment DHW - SSICA - DVGW
-W270 - UBA - WRAS
5 years - See general sales and warranty conditions