FORCED CIRCULATION SYSTEM FOR DHW WITH VACUUM TUBE COLLECTOS AND DOUBLE COIL CALORIFIER FOR BOILER INTEGRATION
The B2 CVT solar thermal system employs
the Cordivari CVT vacuum tube collectors in
combination with the configuration with the
calorifier with 2 fixed heat exchangers. This
maximizes the performance in the production
of DHW from solar heat source even at higher
latitudes or in very cold climates thanks to the
high selective collectors with vacuum technology.
SOLAR COLLECTOR CVT
High selective solar vacuum tube collector PVD, of
the type Sydney with heat pipe technology.
- Anodized aluminum structure.
- Parabolic concentrator mirror CPC
- Anti-hail tubes
- In compliance with UNI EN 12975 regulation
- BOLLY® 2 ST with capacity from 150 to 1500
lt In compliance with EN 12897:2006 Regulation
- Mild steel
- Internal coating Polywarm® suitable for
drinking water according to the D.M. nr 174 of
06/04/2004 and DHW attestations ACS-SSICADVGW-
- 2 Polywarm® coated fixed heat exchangers
- Connection for electrical heater integration
- High thermal insulation with ecological
polyurethane hard foam and grey PVC external
lining, upper top and flange cover in ABS.
See accessories section
See general sales and warranty conditions