FORCED CIRCULATION SYSTEM FOR DHW WITH VACUUM TUBE COLLECTOS AND DOUBLE COIL CALORIFIER FOR BOILER INTEGRATION
The B2 CVT solar thermal system employs
the Cordivari CVT vacuum tube collectors in
combination with the configuration with the
calorifier with 2 fixed heat exchangers. This
maximizes the performance in the production
of DHW from solar heat source even at higher
latitudes or in very cold climates thanks to the
high selective collectors with vacuum technology.
High selective solar vacuum tube collector PVD, of
the type Sydney with heat pipe technology.
- Anodized aluminum structure.
- Parabolic concentrator mirror CPC
- Impact test according to EN 12975 and EN 9806
- BOLLY® 2 ST with double fixed heat exchanger
- Tank in carbon steel
- Internal Polywarm coating, suitable for drinking
water according to 98/83/CE and subsequent
amendments and DHW certification of internal
Polywarm treatment DHW - SSICA - DVGW
-W270 - UBA - WRAS
- Insulation: Rigid fixed polyurethane hard foam
with high thermal insulation or removable soft
NOFIRE polsiter fiber 100% recyclable with high
thermal insulation and fire resistance class B
s2d0 (EN13501) and external PVC cover.
- Tested in accordance with European standard EN
5 years - See general sales and warranty conditions