COMPRESSED AIR / NITROGEN RECEIVERS (DIRECTIVE 2014/68/CE - P.E.D.)
Compressed air receivers allows to extract more air
than the quantity produced by the compressor, this
without causing an under-pressure in the unit.
Built in mild steel, either painted, galvanized and
painted with food internal coating Polywarm®
according to D.M. nr. 174 dated 06/04/2004.
Storage and distribution of compressed air.
• Painted mild steel (standard colour RAL 5002-Blue)
Other colours on demand:
- RAL 5015 - Light Blue
- RAL 3000 - Red
- RAL 1021 - Yellow
• Galvanized mild steel
• Painted mild steel version with internal food coating
Compressed air receivers are produced according
to European Directive 2014/68/UE – (PED) for
items with a “volume x pressure” over than 10.000
Bar • Liter. These tanks are marked CE under the
monitoring of an external control agency.
• Liquid in pressure: air / nitrogen
• Liquid group: 2
• Maximum working pressure: (See tab)
• Temperature: 0/+100 °C
• CE certification - User Instructions