FORCED CIRCULATION SYSTEM FOR DHW WITH VACUUM TUBE COLLECTOS AND CALORIFIER FOR HEAT PUMP
The solar thermal system BOLLYTERM® HP CVT
guarantees total coverage of DHW demand even
in the most difficult climatic conditions with
renewable energy sources through the integrated
heat pump and the solar collectors with Cordivari
vacuum technology CVT.
The high C.O.P guarantees maximum energy
savings in support of the CVT collectors and the
specific calorifier for solar systems that maximizes
the performances of both energy sources by
configuring a system with energy efficiency class
SOLAR COLLECTOR CVT
High selective solar vacuum tube collector PVD, of
the type Sydney with heat pipe technology.
- Anodized aluminum structure.
- Parabolic concentrator mirror CPC
- Anti-hail tubes
- In compliance with UNI EN 12975 regulation
- BOLLYTERM® HP from 200 and 300 lt capacity
- Mild steel
- Integrated heat pump
- Internal Polywarm coating, suitable for drinking
water (D.M. n.174 of the 06.04.04)
- 1 or 2 Polywarm® coated fixed heat exchanger
- High thermal insulation with ecological
polyurethane hard foam and grey PVC external
lining, upper top and flange cover in ABS.
Internal POLYWARM® coating, DHW attestations
SSICA, DVGW, W270, UBA, WRAS
See accessories section
See general sales and warranty conditions