Established in 1972 by Ercole Cordivari, Cordivari company is one of the most important manufacturer in the Italian industry of heating and plumbing. The company is specialized in producing radiators, tanks, cylinder vessels, thermal solar systems, chimney systems, food containers and finishing of metals. Thanks to the highly qualified management, the constant research for innovation and the strongly customer-oriented company policy, Cordivari has a continuous commitment to achieving Customer Satisfaction.
Cordivari has succeeded in listening to market evolutions, embracing the philosophy of total quality from the selection of raw materials used up to processing and finishing. In order to offer high quality products. In this way the Corporate Social Responsibility represents a value which renews itself continuously, by pursuing rising new models to meet customer requirements.
With continuous progress and constant growth, Cordivari has established its brand and the quality of its products. The domestic market covers 65% of the turnover and exports have achieved an important level of 35%. Thanks to high quality products, commercial reliability and prompt service, Cordivari today exports all over the world.
Our mission is to improve the quality and comfort in the home by designing and manufacturing, desing radiators, calorifiers, tanks, food containers, chimney flue system, thermal solar systems and metal finishing, in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and giving full satisfaction to our clients, partners and employees, working in safety, quality and in respect of the environment. Achieve our company mission means respect for the world around us, leaving it in better shape than we found it for our descendants. Out company will exist as long as we have the desire to improve ourselves. All our work is oriented to constantly improve our clients satisfaction and increase value of the customer, whereas as client we do not only mean the final consumer, but all involved parts (institutions, citizens, public administration, institutions, employees etc.) consequently “stakeholder”.
The general direction assumes the responsibility of promoting and disseminate this commitment within the company CORDIVARI Srl through plans for improvement and support of primary processes, preparing actions and providing the necessary resources to achieve the planed improvement level and to comply continuously to the environmental and security obligations.
The general direction also assumes responsibility of periodic examination of the mission and targets to ascertain the continuing suitability.
The company CORDIVARI Ltd commits to devote adequate resources in order to ensure that the following goals are achieved:improve customer service, reducing the delivery time of the products and the number of claims
- improve the productivity and efficiency of the processes
- Improve the offer of new products on the market in order to acquire new shares
- Monitor the energy consumption in order to identify with more detail the most energy-consuming processes and on these enable improvement plans with the goal of lowering the consumption
- Reduce waste, the used resources and emissions into the atmosphere
- Streamlining the management and access of company documentation within the organization
- Systematically analyzing the company risks and taking action to reduce and / or mitigate them
- Implementation the transition from environmental managing system certificate ISO 14001:2004 to the new standard ISO 14001:2015
- Implementation the transition from quality certificate ISO 9001:2008 to the new standard ISO 9001:2015
Cav. Ercole Cordivari