MULTI-HEAT ENERGY BUFFER WITH 316L STAINLESS STEEL D.H.W. CORRUGATED PIPE
AND 1 FIXED HEAT EXCHANGER
Heating hot water storage and D.H.W. production.
• BUFFER TANK: Mild steel construction with exterior paint. No
anti-corrosion treatment required due to the buffer’s closed circuit
• D.H.W. STORAGE : 316L stainless steel corrugated pipe, suitable for
drinkable water according to D. M. n. 174 dated 06.04.04.
1 fixed heat exchanger.
Multi-Heat Energy tanks EcoCombi 2 are used in units with a typically
discontinuous energy source for double use: heating system and
sanitary hot water system.
• Heating system with a biomass generator as energy source,
combining the possibility to produce hot water for sanitary use. In
such case , storage heating volume allows the generator to regularly
work , limiting number of stops due to the inadeguate energy request
of the heating system. Moreover, it limits the emission of smoke and
the creation of corrosive condensate (smokes side).
• Domestic hot water production systems for domestic and sanitary
use where heating water is stored. In this system , the high
potentiality of the Eco Combi allows to obtain a good production of
hot sanitary water even if temperatures of the primary system are
not so high (i.e using heating pumps as primary source and solar
source as support).
The particular shape of the corrugated pipe is avoiding any problem
relating to the storage of sanitary hot water and ensure high heating
- HARD: High thermal insulation with ecological polyurethane hard foam.
- SOFT: NOFIRE® polyester fleece 100% made of recyclable material,
with high thermal insulation. Fire resistance class B-s2d0 according
to EN 13501.
Grey PVC external lining complete with top cover
5 years - See general sales conditions and warranty